I'm entering this image to the Photojournalism - LIFE contest.
The sub-category is: Photojournalism, Documentary/Editorial
This image was taken on Film. Some Data include:
- AGFA RSX II Slide 120 film ISO 100
- Mamiya C220, Twin Lens, Medium Format Camera
- I think my shutter speed was around 60/sec - 125/sec
- The Aperture was f5.6 - f8 on a standard 90mm (for square format images) medium format lens.
- The image was taken on 2009 - 07 - 14 between 09:00 and 12:00
- Converted to Black and White in PS
- Film scanned in with a Imacon Flexlight Drum Scanner
I was staying at the Molumong lodge [link]
and was just strolling around the village.
This is part of an ongoing documentary photography study that will form part of my B-Tech (degree) in photography. The Extended Essay title for my degree is "Documentary Photography and Traditional Culture" and the Basotho People of Lesotho is my case study
I was staying at a lodge at the bottom of this hill in the photograph. My mission was to photograph the local people of Lesotho, Southern Africa for my B-Tech (Degree) in photography. I saw these boys on the hill and the beautiful golden light and I started climbing.
Thanks for watching!!
Please let me know if I let out anything...