I'm entering this image to the Photojournalism - LIFE contest.
The sub-category is: Photojournalism, Documentary/Editorial
This image was taken on Film. Some Data include:
- AGFA RSX II Slide 120 film ISO 100
- Mamiya C220, Twin Lens, Medium Format Camera
- I think my shutter speed was around 60/sec - 125/sec
- The Aperture was 5.6 on a standard (for square format images) medium format lens.
- The image was taken on 2009 - 07 - 15 between 17:00 and 18: in the afternoon.
I was staying at the Molumong lodge [link]
at the bottom of this hill in the photograph. My mission was to photograph the local people of Lesotho, Southern Africa for my B-Tech (Degree) in photography. I saw these boys on the hill and the beautiful golden light and I started climbing.